Sunday, July 14, 2013

No Use Crying Over Lost Data

My external hard drive crashed, so unfortunately I can't continue to make corrections to my previous films. It's also unfortunate that I can't do data recovery due to the fact that no one else on campus has a 2TB hard drive to recover the data on - not even the IT department. So, in lieu of cutting myself, I'm just holding out hope that I can recover the data when I'm able to save up for a new hard drive. It was a desktop external by Seagate, and it did tip over once, but it kept working for three weeks after that. I'm not sure what the problem is since, like I said before, IT didn't have a large enough drive to recover the data on.

If anyone has a good lead on an inexpensive 2TB drive, preferably portable, please feel free to write to me and let me know. 

 andrewjfann.com

2 comments:

  1. Datatrack Labs Ltd are one of a select few companies which are members of the International Professional Data Recovery Association.Datatrack Labs can assist you in anything from clicking laptop hard drives, peculiar sounding desktop hard drive's, totally dead external hard drive's, failed USB devices, memory cards and Exchange or hard drive recovery
    .
    More Visit http://www.datatrack-labs.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete